|Frequently Asked Forum Questions|
|Search Older Posts on This Forum:|
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts
Best Single-player Gameplay
1. Halo Reach
2. Halo: CE
3. Halo 3: ODST
4. Halo 2
5. Halo 4
6. Halo 3
7. Halo Wars
Best Universe Expansion
1. Halo 2
2. Halo: CE
3. Halo 4
4. Halo Wars
5. Halo 3: ODST
6. Halo Reach
7. Halo 3
Best Character Development
1. Halo 2
2. Halo 4
3. Halo 3
4. Halo Reach
5. Halo 3: ODST
6. Halo: CE
7. Halo Wars
1. Halo 3: ODST
2. Halo 2
3. Halo: CE
4. Halo: Reach
5. Halo 4
6. Halo Wars
7. Halo 3
Now that I've got the campaign stuff out of the way, here's some other shit:
1. Halo Reach - Two reasons: Firefight and Invasion.
2. Halo 4 - Love Spartan Ops, and I actually think playing the multiplayer is fun unlike some of the other recent Halos. However, I've lost some interest in it recently.
3. Halo 3 - Might be nostalgia glasses talking here, but I played this game the most and had the most fun playing custom games here. Sandtrap Infection always wins my heart over. However, MM was frustrating as hell- hated going into it.
4. Halo Wars - One of the most relaxing experiences ever just to do a quick Skirmish against some bots. Uncomplicated, but with a medium amount of difficulty. Also, some of my best broments have been in this game. But playing game online SUCKS. Fuck that General rank achievement.
5. Halo: CE - It's not low on the list because it's not fun, but just because I never got to experience this game like so many of you here have. I never got to do a LAN of this game, and it remains one of my biggest gaming regrets.
6. Halo 2 - I just hate playing the multiplayer. Too competitive, not fun. But the maps are fantastic.
7. Halo 3: ODST - Again, not so low on the list because Firefight was bad, but because I never really got to experience it with the right people for a very long amount of time.
Worst/Cheesiest Line of Dialogue
1. "To war." (Halo 3) - This is pretty much unanimous.
2. "We promised to get the Chief inside that ship, and I am not about to let that man down!" (Halo 4) - Just the way he said it makes me laugh a little bit.
3. "And it's true... the Covenant kept saying whoever controls Halo controls the fate of the universe." (Halo: CE) - Seriously? Did you just happen to overhear them saying that?
4. Really, a whole lot of Spartan Ops- especially whenever the Spartans get all gung-ho and disregard any sort of intellectual thinking as bullshit. Then again, the scientists in SpOps are pretty dumb.
5. "As you wish" (Halo Wars) - Ripa says this a lot, and it usually leads to something bad happening to him. Yes, I get it, he's arrogant.
6. "Recalling surface squads, so we can all die together. Aye, sir!" (Halo Wars) - Quit being so snarky.
7. "She said that to me once... about being a machine." (Halo 4) - Every time I hear him say that it makes me think "that's what she said".
2. Sergeant Johnson
4. Edward Buck
5. Rtas 'Vadum
6. Captain Cutter
Most Hated Characters
1. Sarah Palmer
2. John Forge
3. Ellen Anders
4. Prophet of Truth (Halo 3)
5. Miranda Keyes
Time Spent Playing (approximately)
1. Halo 3
2. Halo Reach
3. Halo 4
4. Halo: CE
5. Halo Wars
6. Halo 2
7. Halo 3: ODST
1. Two Betrayals
3. The Storm
4. Kikowani Station
6. New Alexandria
7. Arcadia City/Arcadia Outskirts
1. The Library
4. Data Hive
1. Halo 4 - Lack of Campaign Theater, Filesharing didn't turn on until months after release, removal of several gametypes and custom game options
2. Halo 2 - Impressive E3 demo; very little of that was in the game.
3. Halo 3 - The marketing for the game seemed much more dramatic and impressive than what was actually in the game. I guess it's more a fault with the marketing, but the tone of the game, the Believe ads and Landfall were wildly different from the actual game. I actually preferred the tone of the ad campaign over the game though.
4. Halo Wars - Again, an impressive demo shown early on gave me a different idea about what the game would be like. Also, all the Covenant are purple and UNSC are green- not just in multiplayer, but the campaign as well. Ugh...
5. Halo Reach - I was just hoping the campaign would have been a little bit better, and the characters would have been developed better. Also I was really hoping Emile would be a mute.
6. Halo 3: ODST - No Firefight matchmaking.
7. Halo: CE - I had no expectations with this game, thus no disappointment.
|Rate the Halo games||Cody Miller||4/22/13 5:44 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Hawki||4/22/13 8:15 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||DEEP NNN||4/22/13 8:58 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||breitzen||4/22/13 10:37 am|
|Just Might POSSIBLY See A Pattern.||Morpheus||4/22/13 10:54 am|
|Re: Just Might POSSIBLY See A Pattern.||Guttsu||4/22/13 12:53 pm|
|This was actually fun!||Grizzlei||4/22/13 2:15 pm|
|Oooh, one more||Grizzlei||4/22/13 2:33 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Leviathan||4/22/13 2:19 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||MacGyver10||4/22/13 3:12 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||serpx||4/22/13 3:57 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Mixmasterchief||4/22/13 4:00 pm|
|I like Halo Wars and there is nothing you can do. *NM*||Vandle Valsher||4/22/13 4:37 pm|
|Me too. Why haven't we played yet?? *NM*||Revenant1988||4/22/13 9:14 pm|
|Multiplayer is fine, campaign (story) has probz *NM*||Avateur||4/22/13 9:29 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||SonofMacPhisto||4/22/13 5:58 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Cody Miller||4/22/13 10:33 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||SonofMacPhisto||4/23/13 5:44 pm|
|Definitive guide, including fish.||uberfoop||4/22/13 6:44 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Quirel||4/22/13 8:02 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Grizzlei||4/22/13 8:06 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Quirel||4/22/13 11:07 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Avateur||4/22/13 9:27 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Metalingus627||4/22/13 10:08 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Gravemind||4/22/13 10:21 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||uberfoop||4/22/13 11:52 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Gravemind||4/22/13 11:54 pm|
|You aren't alone. *NM*||Quirel||4/22/13 11:56 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||uberfoop||4/23/13 12:03 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Cody Miller||4/23/13 4:46 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||iForge||4/22/13 10:27 pm|
|Lol, Two Betrayals is super controversial. *NM*||uberfoop||4/22/13 10:52 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||TDSpiral||4/22/13 10:56 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||uberfoop||4/22/13 11:09 pm|
|Or probably||MacGyver10||4/23/13 12:09 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||TDSpiral||4/23/13 12:27 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||uberfoop||4/23/13 12:35 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||TDSpiral||4/23/13 2:25 am|
|A little harsh, perhaps?||Leviathan||4/23/13 2:19 am|
|DBO: The old folk's home. *NM*||uberfoop||4/23/13 2:23 am|
|I resemble that remark. *NM*||Kermit||4/23/13 4:25 pm|
|Re: A little harsh, perhaps?||TDSpiral||4/23/13 2:43 am|
|Re: A little harsh, perhaps?||Leviathan||4/23/13 12:29 pm|
|Re: A little harsh, perhaps?||Revenant1988||4/23/13 1:29 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Hawki||4/23/13 12:15 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Avateur||4/23/13 12:33 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||uberfoop||4/23/13 12:43 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Hawki||4/23/13 1:09 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||uberfoop||4/23/13 1:45 am|
|Addendum/Edit||uberfoop||4/23/13 2:21 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||TDSpiral||4/23/13 2:50 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||ZackDark||4/23/13 12:02 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||Gravemind||4/23/13 3:29 am|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||breitzen||4/23/13 11:55 am|
|AND You Forgot One...||Morpheus||4/23/13 2:49 am|
|Just to pile in my two cents...||Arithmomaniac||4/23/13 4:27 pm|
|WAY TOO HARSH ON HALO WARS *NM*||SEspider||4/23/13 6:26 pm|
|Re: Rate the Halo games||General Vagueness||4/25/13 8:53 pm|
|You forgot one WTF moment||ZackDark||4/25/13 9:30 pm|