Re: Not yet.
: I say "yet" because I do plan on getting one. Eventually. When I do
: will depend on whether Halo 5 sufficiently impresses me. If so, I'll pick
: one up in a year's time. If not, I'll wait until it gets a big price cut.
: If they have a Kinect-less SKU for $350 by next fall, I'll be all over it.
Given that Kinect theoretically doesn't add a straight $100 to the cost I doubt you'll see that $350 price point in a year. I expect MS will cede some share but keep making a thin margin. Also dunno if the price of other components will drop fast enough for even something like a $50 cut in a year.
Sign up to post.
You will only be able to post to the forum if you first create a user profile.
If, however, you already have a user profile, please follow the "Set Preferences" link on the main index page and enter your user name to log in to post.