|Frequently Asked Forum Questions|
|Search Older Posts on This Forum:|
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts
- The AR is given the wrong sound.
- The AR is heard to be firing and Grunts dying when the player isn't even operating the controller (and actually I'm not sure he know where the gun trigger is anyway).
- Game footage at about 10:13 indicates the entrance to a room, then a few seconds later the footage is at the LZ. Hmm… is this dude playing backwards?
- There are some anomalous screams (e.g. at 10:32; anyone recognize them from some other game?), and in particular a Grunt is seen going down with one of those at 11:00.
- The player says "Why don't you grab a seat, and watch me beat my high score?" Huh? This version comes with scoring?
- As the segment ends around 11:58, the player is tilting his controller a lot, as if its orientation is part of how you control things. Maybe it is… in the Twilight Zone. *cue closing music*
|AOTCR in The Twilight Zone||Rockslider||7/23/13 4:59 pm|
|And also…||Rockslider||7/23/13 6:00 pm|
|Re: AOTCR in The Twilight Zone||davidfuchs||7/23/13 7:35 pm|
|Re: AOTCR in The Twilight Zone||ZackDark||7/23/13 9:06 pm|
|Re: AOTCR in The Twilight Zone||scarab||7/24/13 6:47 pm|
|Re: AOTCR in The Twilight Zone||Rockslider||7/24/13 4:50 pm|
|Re: AOTCR in The Twilight Zone||General Vagueness||7/26/13 1:15 pm|
|Re: AOTCR in The Twilight Zone||Rockslider||7/26/13 4:17 pm|